Retinol Ampoules (Vials) – Vitamin A is a basic ingredient in rejuvenating mature skin.
In the treatment of comedogenic acne, retinol-based products help clean pores and remove the horny layers of the skin and otherwise stop the development of white or blackheads.
Retinol can be considered a miracle ingredient. It can be used from the age of 20 and necessarily after 30 when the level of collagen and elastin that the body produces decreases.
Retinol stimulates cell renewal, treats acne, reduces wrinkles and pigment spots. It also has a stimulating effect on the production of collagen and elastin, slows down the aging process and fills fine wrinkles.
The contents of one box are 20 ampoules. Use one ampoule every 2 or 3 nights. Retinol is applied only in the evening because with sun exposure, the sun’s rays can produce pigment spots. During the day, a cream with a protection factor is used.
Wrap the ampoule in a napkin to protect your hands, break it, and then place it in your palm. From the palm it is applied on the face, neck and décolleté.
- Retinol is not tolerated by any skin type.
- It can be combination, sensitive or oily skin that tolerates it and mixed, sensitive or oily skin that does not tolerate it.
- Skin that does not tolerate retinol may be irritated, redness, dryness, flaking may occur.
- Retinol tolerance occurs over time.
- It is recommended to try locally to prevent irritations.
If you have not used retinol before, it is recommended to try the least concentrated, ie Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Ampoules (Vials).
For external use only.
Dermatologically tested. Professional range.